Toddler Chores Your Kiddo Can Do
That Will Boost Their Confidence
Motherhood & LifeStuff
There're many benefits to introducing your child to daily tasks and letting them take some (age-appropriate) responsibility.
Some of the benefits of letting your toddler have chores/ participate in household chores with you:
– it will boost their confidence – they will become more self-sufficient – they will learn delayed gratification
– they will build important life skills – it will build a sense of responsibility - it will create a stronger bond between you and your child
Toddler Chores for 2-3 year olds
– wipe up spills – help clean up their room: pick up toys, put away books – bring trash to the garbage bin – fold rugs, towels, undies
– put laundry in the washing machine with you – put their dirty clothes in the laundry basket – help set and clear the table
– get dressed – help put away groceries – help prepare meals and make their own easy snacks and breakfast – brush teeth
Read all about the benefits of including your toddler in daily chores and check the full list of toddler chores for your 2-3yo below, via the link!