This post is all about short pregnancy quotes.
40+ Short Pregnancy Quotes For Moms-To-Be
Sweeten up your days during those special nine months with these short pregnancy quotes.
Pregnancy, oh, pregnancy… How has your experience been so far? Is it anything like what you have expected?
I can tell you that mine wasn’t. I’ve had pregnancy symptoms I’ve never heard before and therefore, wasn’t expecting. Like migraines with aura or a kidney obstruction. On the other hand, some common negative ones that I’ve been expecting, I did not experience. We’re talking morning sickness, indigestion, and so on. (If you feel like reading more about it check out my post Common Pregnancy Symptoms And What Not To Expect).
We’re all different, we’re all unique, yet we’re all alike at the same time. I loved reading pregnancy quotes and I’m sure you’ll find some relatable ones, in my selection below, for yourself as well.
It’s a wonderful feeling when someone can put into words what we’re feeling and what we’re going through. And boy, does one feel a lot during pregnancy! Excitement, anxiety, fear, love, doubts, connection, frustration, wonder, nausea….
It’s such an intense, beautiful, nerve-wracking, life-changing time. Mama, take it all in. This too shall pass.
Pregnancy is a lot of things, but it sure can’t be described as easy. It’s a very challenging experience, yet one of the most magical, intense, beautiful things a woman can experience in her life.
I hope these short pregnancy quotes will put you at ease and will put a smile on your face. And remember, you’re a rockstar for growing a human being inside your body!
Here are 40+ short pregnancy quotes. Some are funny, some are heart-warming and beautiful, and all of them sure are relatable.
Thanks to the fact that they’re so short you can easily remember your favorite ones. They’re also great for prints, whether for yourself or as a gift for another pregnant woman.
40+ Short Pregnancy Quotes For Moms-To-Be
- “Honey is sweet. A little baby is even sweeter.” – Unknown
- “A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
- “If you are a mom, you are a superhero, period.” – Rosie Pope
- “You are already my favorite adventure.” – Hannah Ferrier
- “Pregnancy is a process that invites you to surrender to the unseen force behind all life.”– Judy Ford
- “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.”– Jayne Mansfield
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” – Lin Yutang
- “You never understand life until it grows inside of you.” – Sandra Chami Kassis
- “The wonder of life begins in the womb of a woman.”– Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Pregnancy is getting company inside one’s skin.” – Maggie Scarf
- “I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo-ha.”– Jessica Simpson
- “Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes.”– Joyce Armor
- “A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.” – Unknown
- “A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made.” – Sammy Davis Jr.
- “With every newborn baby, a little sun rises.”– Irmgard Erath
- “If pregnancy were a book they would cut the last two chapters.”– Nora Ephron
- “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” – Tina Brown
- “My body has given me the greatest gift of my life.” – Hilary Duff
- “Now my belly is as noble as my heart.” – Gabriela Mistral
- “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” – Lisa Jo Baker
- “Let us make pregnancy an occasion when we appreciate our female bodies.” – Merete Leonhardt-Lupa
- “You are the closest I will ever come to magic.” – Suzanne Finnamore
- “Children reinvent your world for you.” – Susan Sarandon
- “Giving birth should be your greatest achievement not your greatest fear.” – Jane Weideman
- “Pregnancy is the only time when you can do nothing at all and still be productive.” — Evan Esar
- “Words can not express the joy of new life.” – Hermann Hesse
- “Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God.” – Larry Barretto
- “Truthfully, being pregnant is changing me as a person.” – Holly Madison
- “Motherhood: The only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time.” – Unknown
- “Every four weeks I go up a bra size… it’s worth being pregnant just for the breasts.” – Natasha Hamilton
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” – Amy Tan
- “Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.”– Robin Lim
- Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Dalton
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “Still the most magical day of my life was the day I became a mom.” – Linda Becker
- “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.” – Eric Church
- “I’m in love with a human I haven’t met yet.” – Miss Planner
- “It’s amazing, the mentality shift that occurs in pregnancy. All of a sudden, you want to be good to yourself.”- Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- “It’s a great thing about being pregnant, you don’t need excuses to pee or eat.”– Angelina Jolie
- “Pregnancy was probably the best and the hardest thing I’ll ever go through.”- Mariah Carey
- “Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.”- Rita Rudner
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.”- Lin Yutang
- A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth.”- Jennie Finch
- “Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch.”- E.B. White
You’ll also love:
- 50 Positive Pregnancy Affirmations
- How To Prepare For Labor, Tips For Your Body, Mind & Soul
- Mama’s Ultimate Guide To The First Weeks With A Newborn. All about baby essentials, breastfeeding as well as postpartum tips.
This post was all about short pregnancy quotes.