This post is all about funny get to know you questions for couples.
30 Funny Get To Know You Questions For Couples
Even if you’ve been with someone for many years there’ll always be something new you can learn about your significant other.
Communication is key to any healthy relationship but so is humor. It doesn’t always have to be about deep feelings or life-altering experiences from the past. Sometimes, it’s as important to discover the silly, quirky side of your partner. A great way to do so is by asking funny get to know you questions.
Funny Get To Know You Questions For Couples
- Would you rather have my name tattooed or have me tattooed yours?
- What’s one thing you let me get away with when we first started seeing each other that you wouldn’t let me do anymore?
- What would your partner look and dress like if your parents would pick them out for you?
- What’s the longest time you spend in the bathroom?
- Have you ever eaten food off of my plate when I wasn’t looking?
- What’s the most useless invention you’ve heard of?
- What cheesy song do you secretly like?
- What is the most unpleasant sound for you?
- What’s one of my clothing items that you absolutely do NOT like (but haven’t told me)?
- What’s the funniest dream you had that you still remember?
- Would you rather take part in a naked bike ride or the naked snow sledding competition with me?
- What’s the most embarrassing (in a funny way) thing that happened to you?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
- If you’d be a cartoon character, who would you like to be?
- What is your most unusual talent?
- What names would you never name your kids because you think they sound ridiculous?
- What would you do if you were a man/woman for a day?
- Would you rather never play or always lose?
- What’s one thing you do when I’m not around?
- If you could steal one thing without being punished what would it be?
- Do you have a funny pee story? (sorry, gross…but you’d be surprised how many people have one)
- Have you ever arrived way too early or too late to an event/class/work?
- Have you ever realized too late that there’s no more toilet paper?
- Have you ever used my toothbrush?
- What’s one thing you’re jealous kids can do, that adults are not supposed to?
- If you could communicate with one species of animal which one would you choose?
- Would you rather sing like Pheobie or play bagpipes like Ross in front of an audience?
- What’s one thing of mine that you keep borrowing without me knowing?
- If we were a tv/movie couple who would you like us to be?