This post is all about birth affirmations for a calm and smooth childbirth experience.
50 Birth Affirmations
That Will Keep You Calm & Confident
Pregnancy, labor, and childbirth can be very challenging and push you to your limits, both mental and physical. At the same time, they can be one of the most beautiful experiences of your life. To help you enjoy those experiences, or let’s be more realistic, at least help you get through them more smoothly it’s crucial that you stay as “fit as possible mentally”. The are many ways to go about it and many tools you can use. Positive affirmations are one of them.
If you’re currently pregnant and starting to prepare your body, mind, and soul for labor you’re in the right place. Make sure to check out:
- Positive Pregnancy Affirmations
- How To Prepare Your Body, Mind & Soul For Labor
- Postpartum Symptoms You’re Not Expecting
50 Birth Affirmations That Will Keep You Calm & Confident During Labor And Delivery
- I was designed to do this.
- My body knows exactly what to do.
- I trust my body.
- Every contraction brings me closer to meeting my sweet baby.
- My baby feels safe and knows how to work together with my body.
- I am strong and I am capable.
- My baby and I are a wonderful team.
- I can do this!
- My feelings, fears, and hopes are valid.
- I surrender. Nature’s plan is better than my own.
- I trust the people around me and know that I will be in good hands throughout the experience.
- I am confident.
- No matter what happens, soon enough I will hold my precious baby in my arms.
- Birth is a privilege and a miracle.
- My baby is getting into the perfect position for birth.
- One contraction at a time.
- I was made for this.
- My mind is calm and my body is relaxed.
- I am stronger than I could ever imagine.
- I accept myself fully.
- I am brave.
- I am excited to meet my baby.
- My body is beautiful.
- I can have a positive childbirth experience.
- I am proud of myself, my body, and my baby.
- I am grateful for this experience.
- This too shall pass.
- All the strength I will need is already inside of me.
- I can be messy and I can be myself.
- This is my experience and it’s unique.
- I let myself be imperfectly perfect.
- I listen to my body.
- I welcome each wave of pain.
- I can trust my instincts.
- This is my body and my baby and I can make choices that make me feel safe and comfortable.
- I can voice my needs confidently.
- My needs will be heard.
- Each contraction has a purpose.
- I am enough and I am doing enough.
- This won’t last forever, every wave of pain brings me one step closer to my baby.
- My body will heal from this.
- I am creating life.
- I breathe deeply and calmly.
- Childbirth is the ultimate act of love.
- My baby is strong, healthy and was designed to do this.
- My body opens.
- My baby is moving down smoothly.
- I am still.
- I quiet my mind and I let nature do the work.
- Birth empowers me and I will soon be the strongest, most beautiful version of myself.