Lovely mamas, welcome to Out To Be!
Here to keep you company on your parenting journey.
I always knew I wanted to be a mom, so I’m incredibly grateful to now be experiencing all that comes with motherhood.
The fun, the love, the struggles, the doubts, and the lessons.
On Out To Be you’ll find all things natural, positive pregnancy & childbirth:
- How To Prepare For Labor, Tips For Body, Mind & Soul
- 17 Natural Labor Pain Management Tips & Tools
- 100+ Pregnancy Affirmations
Tips & insights for the first weeks with your newborn:
- Mama’s Complete Guide For The First Weeks With Your Newborn
- Surprising Baby’s First-Year Essentials
- Postpartum Symptoms You’re Not Expecting
- Animal Homes Activity
- +200 Free Flashcards For Toddlers
- 10 Most Engaging Board Books For Toddlers
- Best Books For Toddlers About Feelings
And of course some mindset, self-care content:
- How Visualization Alters The Brain
- How To Be Happy With What You Have
- 21 Journal Prompts For Self-Love
& Much More!
Hi, I’m Kat. A toddler mama to a wild, sweet son-shine. A believer in God, love, integrity, and choosing the right way, one that’s aligned with your values, over the easy way, no matter what! I see immense value in prioritizing motherhood, and parenting. I find time (and health) to be our biggest asset in life. So I see beauty, freedom, and power in dedicating our time to being present with our kids, especially in the early years of their lives. I moved abroad for love, and now my man and I get to raise a multilingual child (with no pressure on him, yet with the mindset that kids are like sponges and are linguistic geniuses). I love cooking healthy, mostly plant-based meals for my lil family, and I love creating little projects and activities for my kiddo, which I’m happily sharing with you on this blog.
Have a lovely day, you’re doing great mama!